Following the latest confinement measures, the economy has suffered a new and severe blow. All companies, businesses and entities have been affected in some way or another. Right now only those essential activities work until little by little the economy wakes up from hibernation. As in all crises, there are numerous mechanisms to deal with it. From Multiconversión we want to bet on the optimistic side, the one we share with those companies that reinvent themselves and struggle to get ahead, those who do not stop, those who continue to work and collaborate in solidarity, because in the midst of all this hiatus, we need to the world keeps spinning. In collaboration with the Valencia Chamber of Commerce, we will participate during the next few weeks in various online webinars where we will contribute our grain of sand for all those companies that wish to sign up, sharing our experience and helping to traverse this conjuncture of COVID-19 in the best way possible.
CRO: Optimize your online campaigns and improve your results without investing more
- Date: April 14. 10:00 – 11:00
- Theme: We will talk about the different CRO techniques to increase conversion at this juncture that has made web traffic increase significantly in the world. We will talk from how to detect CRO improvement areas in your business to real cases of CRO strategies.
- Who is it for ?: Aimed at those responsible for marketing, digital strategy, data analysis, user experience and professionals who seek to achieve better performance in digital channels without having to increase investment.
Branding campaigns: now is the time for people to meet you
- Date: April 30. 10:00 – 11:00
- Theme: We will discuss how to design a branding campaign to publicize your brand to the target audience and achieve conversions once the current emergency situation ends. Types of campaigns, channels, real cases and much more.
- Who is it for?: Aimed at managers of SMEs, marketing areas, digital strategy and professionals who need to take advantage of digital channels to give more visibility or reinforce their brand in order to increase their sales once the COVID-19 crisis is overcome. .
Internationalize Digital. Google Ads. Resources on COVID-19 to help you in your business.
- Date: May 12. 12:00 – 13:00
- Theme: The objective of the workshop is to learn about the different options available to adapt or create Google Adwords campaigns that meet the needs of the current situation, focusing on the area of action outside the national sphere in order to explore the opportunities of internationalization.
- Who is it for ? All those companies in the Valencian Community interested in knowing how the current economic and health crisis triggered by the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) affects the execution of international contracts, focusing especially on the contract of purchase and supply for its greater importance in international trade.
Email Automation: how to get the most out of your website visitors
- Date: May 13. 10:00 – 11:00
- Theme: We discover life beyond the Newsletter, how to get the most out of your data (BBDD VS Web Visitors) as well as Email Automation strategies depending on the type of business.
- Who is it for ?: Aimed at marketing managers, digital strategy and professionals who want to use the full potential of email marketing.
In these moments more than ever, we do not stop communicating, teleworking day by day at the service of our clients and for those companies that request it. ¡We are waiting you!