According to the latest Microsoft report, LinkedIn has managed to increase 70 million users during this last year. A more than a relevant fact of the social boom in which the social network is, worth the redundancy. The professionals coming from most if not all the sectors have found a tool adding value to them, helps them to be up to date in the news and, above all, helps them to sell.
Therefore, whatever your business model, it is essential that you take great care of the presence of your brand on LinkedIn. Take note of the following tips and get the most out of this professional network:
1. Share relevant quality content
In fact, this advice applies to any social network, but on LinkedIn, it still gains more strength. Offer your followers technical and professional content, tell them what’s new and give them the solution to possible problems that may arise. You don’t just sell your products as an ad. Join them with advice and discuss why you can help them.
2. Take care of your profile´s image and of all the publications
Differentiate yourself from the rest and take care of your profile. Also, take care of the graphic line of all your releases and have users identify them easily.
3. Use hashtags
Yeah, yeah, you heard correctly, hashtags are not just for Twitter or Instagram. On LinkedIn, they are gaining strength, and more and more users are following hashtags related to their concerns and needs. Therefore, we recommend that you incorporate them into your publications and, in turn, follow those that may accompany the content of interest to your company. LinkedIn has a warning system and sends you a notification when someone publishes something with the hashtags you follow, that is, it gives you the perfect opportunity to interact with users who are interested in the same hashtag that defines your business model.
4. Help with your own profile
- As CEO, you should be very active on LinkedIn. We recommend that you generate quality content and “recommend” it from the company profile. People need to see that, behind a great brand, there is a competent team backed by a proactive leader who is constantly evolving and is up to date with any developments in the sector.
- Similarly, encourage your workers to have their profiles updated, point out that they work there and, from time to time, share the company page posts on their profile.
- Invite all your contacts to follow the page. This is one of the novelties the social network plans to incorporate as of this month of December and can be done from the “Administrator Tools” button itself.
- Interact with users in your sector and, as we have explained above, help them and offer them possible solutions that indirectly involving using your products or the need to hire your services.
If you are one of those who say “But I am not fond of social networks” it is time to change the chip. Because it is not about being or not being, it is about harnessing the full potential that each of the networks can bring to your business, and in the case of LinkedIn with even more reason. In Multiconversion we can help you professional your social networks and make them the best showcase for your brand. Contact us and we will study your case in detail.